Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long Family

I am so excited, I got my Christmas tree up and decorated, new Christmas music downloaded, I am ready for the season… ;)  I love, love, love Christmas…  Okay I know I am jumping the gun just a little, but you know I figure, if you love it, embrace it, as early as you can.  (Plus I have a husband who loves Christmas even more than I do, lucky girl right here. :D)  

This session was beautiful!!  The lighting was oh so scrumptious, and the Long’s are a gorgeous family, who could ask for more. 

-5399-5564

-5472

-5469-5460

-5721

-5762-5766

-5654

-5926

-5435

What is your favorite thing about this time of year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Kristi! The pictures you took of Melissa and her family are amazing. I especially like the ones of her and her son, and the one of Adam and his daughter. Talk about invoking emotions. When can I schedule a time for family portrait session?

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP