Saturday, November 27, 2010

McAllister Family

Well I officially survived Thanksgiving.  It was a pretty good one this year actually.  I stayed home in the morning, cooked some rolls and a pumpkin roll, then went up to my mother in laws just in time to eat.  We stuffed ourselves, talked, ate some dessert, talked more, then came home and relaxed. :D  My hubby is one of those crazies that likes to get up at the crack of dawn and fight crowds for “once in a lifetime deals.” ;)   No he actually gets some kind of thrill off of watching the shoppers go crazy.  He said there was a fight this year over a leapfrog, and the cops had to break it up?  Come on people over a leapfrog?  Ha ha.  Anyway I am glad that he likes it and I don’t even have to think about whether the deal is good enough to get up for or not. :)

This is my friend Julia her husband Cassidy, and their beautiful little family.  It was so much fun to take their pictures, even through the –12 degree temp.  Okay it was realistically more around 30, but who can really tell the difference. ;)   The kids were such little troopers even through all of my teasing, I hope we didn’t scar her for life Julia.

-6060

-6093 -6215

-6119 -6418

-6198 -6173

tis the season

Here’s to the start of the most beautiful time of year.

Are you one of the crazies that tempts fate in the early hours after Thanksgiving, if so did you get what you were after, or was the Leapster ripped from your fingers? ;D 

3 comments:

Joie said...

Kristi, wow. Santa came early to my house and I got the iMac I've been wanting and I know it's hard to believe, but your photos look even MORE amazing now! :)

Alexandra said...

I'm loving these images, so beautiful! The light and creamy colours are fantastic.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Awww, look at Raegan. remember when she and Taylor played daily when they were 2??? Miss you!

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP