Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Break

This year I decided to take December off.  ;)  I have taken a break from photography, and Facebook.  I thought I would miss it, and to be honest, I haven’t.  I have missed the “artsy” part of photography, but not the time.  I am still trying to figure out what is coming next year…  I’m thinking of cutting way back so that I can more fully balance my life.  We shall see. 

Today we were cleaning the house, when the power went out, Ian and I decided it would be the perfect time to go for a walk.  I took my camera along because we got a fresh layer of snow, and who can resist a clean palette.  I haven’t charged my battery in a while, and I got out a whopping 10 pictures before it died.  Serves me right. ;)

 

5

4

3

Look Mom, there’s a tunnel…..

2

And here is one from a few weeks ago, I just love the innocence in his eyes.

1

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas season.  I truly love this time of year!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE those pics! I'm kind of bummed that your battery died, but glad that it only takes you 10 shots to capture something like that. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are da'bomb.com

Can't wait to come out and have some new pics done by my favorite girl.

Georgene said...

I love those eyes too!!! Good job Kristi!

Joie said...

I've missed you, Kristi, but those 3 men in your life need you so much more. :) I may have to follow your lead and take a break. I don't want to miss little moments like "tunnels in the snow" with my little ones. Merry Christmas!

Molly said...

Such a handsome little face! Beautiful photos!!

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP