Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Batty Family

I love the warm summer sun, I love the colors, and the atmosphere it creates.  I think I live in the wrong place, ha ha, what was I thinking only three months of summer? 

Roseanna is a good friend of mine, and her two boys are about the same age as my two boys, LOVE taking pictures of boys.  They definitely keep you on your toes, and make you work for their pictures, but in the end it is all worth it.  Look at these two handsome little men. 

Can you believe Roseanna is six months along with their third?  She looks AMAZING! 

Congrats you guys on your soon to be little princess, I can't wait to meet her!

-7629

-7677

-7724

-7793

-7938

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOW WOW WOW and more WOW...the skin tones are perfection!!! Great work...and what a cute family!

Joie said...

Awesome Kristi! You just seem to be getting better and better. Adorable boys!

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP