Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sledding

Our good friends invited us to go with them sledding about a week ago, so we got all bundled up and went along. The kids had so much fun, my 2 1/2 year old was begging us to let him go by himself from the top, ya not gonna happen. Lol. Court was at work so I didn't take my camera along, I didn't think I would be able to take pictures while still watching the boys. It was a good thing my friend brought her camera along because look how pretty it was, she was nice enough to let me snap a few. Thanks Jana!

Photobucket

On a side note, I am going to better this year on posting. I promise! :)

5 comments:

Shanna said...

What a beautiful serene winter landscape. You should go to www.iheartfaces.com and enter their weekly challenges this year. Your cute boys will give you plenty of great material!

Alexandra said...

This is so beautiful!!!!! Wow!

Shafferprincess said...

Oh, Kristi, that makes me so homesick. That's one of my favorite views down onto my Grandpa's house. *sigh* Makes me want to cry. I really need to come out and see them again. It's been too long. Any chance I can get that picture blown up and framed?

JanaG said...

We had tons of fun too!! I forgot I had these pictures! I need to go pull them into photoshop and play with them. It was such a pretty day!

Shafferprincess said...

Kristi - rjgshaffer@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!!!

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP