Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mentoring

I had the amazing opportunity to go out and be mentored by Vanessa Millecam, she seriously ROCKS!! Thanks so much again Vanessa, I had so much fun, and learned so much! I hope that I can do you proud!

I have been so disappointed though since then I found out that my camera is having issues, and so I don't feel like I can do sessions until I replace it.... Any one know of a rich uncle or cousin or someone out there I don't know of? Ha.. ha... ;)

My friend Jana called me and asked me if I would shoot a couple pictures of her baby in her blessing dress. She said camera issues or not she wanted a few. Here is a really simple one of her beautiful baby.

Photobucket

2 comments:

JanaG said...

Oh I love it! Makes me excited to see the others too!

Mindy said...

Oh no! I hope you can get your camera issues fixed, or get a new camera soon... your photos are beautiful!!

Contact Information

I am a Utah based photographer, and reside in the Uintah Basin.
Email me for prices and travel information.

kristi_courtney@hotmail.com

435-790-5354

Followers

Inspirational Moments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP